黑料正能量 the Series
Teaching American 黑料正能量鈥檚 Saturday webinar series brings together thoughtful scholars with differing points of view to discuss historically important issues that still resonate in the current classroom. For our Fall 2023 series, we’ll examine the nuances of the First Amendment, and how our society’s attitudes towards the freedoms of religion and speech have changed over time.
Our Spring webinar series will focus on American presidential election issues.
Fall 2023 – The First Amendment
- Saturday, August 26th | Incorporation & Substantive Due Process
- Saturday, September 9th | Hate Speech
- Saturday, October 14th | The First Amendment & the Classroom
- Saturday, November 11 | The Founders and the Free Exercise Clause
- Saturday, December 9th | Religious Liberty: Current Issues
Spring 2024 – Every Four Years
Take the first step.
Learn more about MAHG and how you can be the expert teacher your students need. Admission is conducted on a rolling basis.